Alerts

Degree to Degree hoti hai , jinnah uni ki ho ya AXACT ki

Saturday 22 March 2014

WHERE TO GO???

Every single child or a person had an aim to become a doctor, engineer, and teacher and so on. So I also have my aim in life too. When I was in school and had a task to write a write-up on my aims in life. There is one thing that why teachers always ask to write essay on my aims in life. It’s such a big a problem for the multi-talented persons. But I wrote in an essay that my aim is to become a businessman. Oops! Sorry business women. Because I was inspired by my father, he is a businessman.
When I came into 7th standard again the English Teacher asked to write on the old rusty topic that what is your aim in life.  Hats off to me suddenly my aim in life changed and I wanted to become a software engineer because my chacho is an engineer. I worked hard and harder to get my aim came true.
 I passed out my school with the similar aim but when the college admissions got start and have to think which way to go, which field I have to select unexpectedly my aim changed. My aim to become an engineer was suddenly blown in air because I came to know that beside computer I have to studied physics and chemistry. Something struck in my mind when I came to known that. I thought I am already a brain so I don’t need to prove it by solving derivation using newton’s laws and by balancing chemical equations.
I decided to make commerce my field. Yeh! I know it’s too boring but, I want to become a friend of accounting and mathematics. But shortly I came to know that minus (-) plus (+) are not true friends they always create problems for you and accounting oh! It was dreadful meeting with accounting.
Actually followers I am too much active and energetic therefore such type of boring things doesn't

attracts me. I want to do something different, energetic and challenging in such field in which I enjoy a lot. That should be belongs to my nature. So I took admission in mass communication, the field of journalism or
as we know science faculty used to call us “fariq log movie dekhe k paper deyte hain”. I thought that finally I found my dream field.
But again confusion grabbed me again which way to go, either electronics, advertising or print media. Na baba na! Not print media. I don’t like it, I am little bit interested in electronics and advertising and I am also good in photography now what to do?

Confusion, confusion, confusion and in this way my aims in fife become confusion in life. Any of you council me but please don’t start boring career council seminar. I don’t like such seminars where lunch and certificate are not given.

5 comments:

  1. goood bhalu ki behan :P i like ur writeup...or Bakhtawar se zada behtar tumhay koi nahi bata sakta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. v.Gud Article ,wrdaa .. I like did type of writing reaLLY ..

    ReplyDelete