Alerts

Degree to Degree hoti hai , jinnah uni ki ho ya AXACT ki

Saturday 1 March 2014

Main Azaad Hoon

Dear visual diary! 

Today I want to share some incredible experiences of my life which I gone through being a younger sister. But From where should I start my “Ram kahani”?

 I have four elder sisters that all loved me a lot but the fourth one that you all known her as Bakhtawar Mannan from her Facebook id is at a time dangerous too. I feel afraid of her because you all know that I am “masom bechai na.”  

My siblings and I studied from same educational institutions that include our school, college and university.
Having your elder’s siblings in same institution gives the feeling of protection and homage. They help you, protect you, fight with others on your behave. Moreover the protocol you enjoyed by your seniors is also wonderful as you are their friend’s sister.

 But the other side of the coin reflects the darken image. Sometime the feeling of pity and unlucky due to “younger one” or “sub se chotti hai” grab your mind. “aray is main meri kiya ghalti hai k main chotti hon.”
While doing any what we called “Masti” I have to think about my sister’s eye expression and “Bakhtawar kya kahe gi?” started torturing me and so all the Masti formula equation becomes unbalance. And only what remains as result: Oh Allah! Save me.

Yes! I know you definitely feel pity on my miserable condition when I told you that not even seniors on my childish acts but the teachers also threaten me from my elder sister. Everyone try to frighten me by saying that they will tell Bakhtawar about my funny deeds. At that time I always think “aray Bakhtawar kab pass out hoge?” “ kab main Azadi se Masti kar sakon ge?”

"main azaad hoon"
So what can I do? If I am fun loving, love to do Masti, I have a talkative nature, I usually take things lightly which is totally opposite to my sister’s nature.

So many times we two fight because of this “shekayat game” that teachers loved to play with me. She became Hitler and Headmistress of me when any one complained her about me.

But now I understand how to tackle her and convince her to play defending game for me. When I took admission in the university I made a wonderful strategy that I started taken Bakhtawar in confidence about everything that happened in institution.

What happened in class?, About “Happy to you s” of me?, to whom I fought ?what is the new burning issues in the sports room?, etc.

Now, you all definitely are thinking that I am a “Brain box” hahaha!! Yes the saying that people learn from their experiences proves correct in my case.

Now by this blog I am looking forward for your “dhamkedar” comments.

7 comments:

  1. Warda Bakhtawar baaji ko bataoongi :-D heheheh awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D i'm thinking to invite Bakhtawar baji on our blog.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah kid you dun know it now but being a younger one is a true blessing!
    Rahi baat Bakhshi ki tou us se tou sab he darte hain :P dun worry

    ReplyDelete