Alerts

Degree to Degree hoti hai , jinnah uni ki ho ya AXACT ki

Sunday 20 April 2014

Aapbeeti..

This is my last blog post. No friends!  I not meant that. It’s my assignment’s last blog. Writing blogs, sharing my opinions was a great experience. And from that experience I learned a lot. How to write your opinion effectively so that you can grab readers attention, how to manage the blog and run it actively, and so on… moreover, it was a great feeling when you google your name and found yourself as result.

This is my last blog post so I want to share something related to my blog post assignment. When I came to know that in online communication I have to write a blogs. That news brought me at that stage where I want to die because I don’t like writing and also I am not good in writing. What to do? Where to go? These questions gave me more tension. And suddenly I got a hope. Hope that Bakhtawar will help me… she is good in writing so I came to here and said Bakhtawar!! You are my lovely sister and I know you can  help me so please help me dear, please write my blog posts I will pay you  Rs 500  for that. But her reply also shocked me. She said Rs 500 per post. I am not a millionaire, how can I give her Rs 500 per post.

So, I said nooooo!!! And decided that I can write it by myself...

At starting I was in tension and I was praying, oh Allah please helps me to write an impressive blog.  So that I can show Bakhtawar that I can also write a good blog without her. So for that first I have to select some unique topic which can seek reader’s attention. Because of Bakhtawar reply I was very hurt. So I got an idea that I write my first blog post on Bakhtawar and my relation.

When I post my first blog “MAIN AZAD HOON” my friends and everyone who read my blog post appreciated me and my effort. And it’s give me courage to write more blogs.

2 comments: